Your challenge is to plan, implement, and develop new marketing ideas for Philips Lighting, while supporting communications projects in the areas of advertising and promotional programs, public relations and trade shows.
As a MARCOM Manager, You Are Responsible For
- Creating a marketing communication plan in line with overall marketing strategy and specifying required deliverables and projects according to the guidelines.
- The planning, implementation and management of critical/strategic marketing communication programs. Set up and execution of selected campaigns and projects from the Lighting MarCom strategy plan & calendar:
- Creation of briefings and brief agencies on creation of campaign materials.
- Creation and execution of digital MarCom activities (internet, digital newsletters) including writing and reviewing articles/text for these customer touch points.
- Creation, editing and proofreading of campaign materials in English as well as Arabic language.
- Participating in the development of plans for product promotion in support of marketing objectives.
- Overall Marcom budget and individual project budget management and ROI reporting.
- Responsible for the realization of NPDL activities for all new products as part of the launch plan.
- Responsible for the content and presentation on intranet/internet, within the guidelines of Philips Lighting to maximize the contribution of this sales tool.
- Development of plans for product promotions in support of marketing objectives.
- Hands on development and execution of activities across Maghreb region.
- Representing and safeguarding the brand in the region
You will be part of a dynamic, internationally oriented organization with plenty of opportunity to exercise your own initiative and ideas. Your colleagues are smart, passionate, energetic people, dedicated to making an impact on people’s lives with light.
You will be closely working with entire Marketing, Market Intelligence, Digital, External Communication, Sales, Finance teams as well as global marketing communication teams.
We offer you the opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services. You can build an international marketing career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related discipline.
- 3 - 5 years proven experience within a marketing/category management role in B2B and B2C industries.
- 2+ years of proven track record in developing & implementing marketing and communications plans.
- Experience of event planning, management and participation.
- Online and social media experience.
- A strong work ethic with a sense of urgency.
- Strong cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Strong customer focus, presentation skills, and being able to work under time pressure.
- Energetic and flexible team player.
- Sound computer competency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Good sense of creative and design judgment.
- Eager to learn.
- Fluency in English, French and Arabic is a must, both written and verbal.